“Very helpful staff and support systems. Made my move in go so easy!”
“I love taking my grandkids to the park. They always have a great time.”
“Everytime I’ve needed help, the superintendent has been there for me. It’s not often, but it’s nice to know that if something needs a look or a fix, Bill will be there!”
What You Need To Know
Slovak Village is a private non-profit housing corporation that was formed in 1994 to provide affordable housing to residents of Brantford and Brant County. There are 150 apartments (1, 2 & 3 bedrooms) in the building. Some units are handicapped accessible units.
- 150 unit, apartment style (with elevator) family complex.
- South end of Brantford, near Eagle Place Community Centre.
- Utilities are included in monthly rent.
- Laundry facilities facilities located on site.
- Five modified units located on first floor.
- Area schools: Belleview, Jean Vanier.
- Units available at market rent, and rent geared to income (RGI).